What is Canofix
CANOFIX® is the compound word of CANOPY and FIX (to be attached firmly), means a polycarbonate canopy / awning system for your doors, windows or roofing you need to cover.
Because brackets and a roofing panel are made of polycarbonate, it's a very durable and flexible with high quality.
It is constructed in method of putting polycarbonate sheet on specially designed polycarbonate bracket and it is possible to install up to 30meter using only a single panel.
Due to single panel of roofing, CANOFIX® offers no leak canopy solution can stand on high/low temperature without expansion, shrinking, damage and deformation.
This is why you can never compare other plastic awnings with CANOFIX.
Modern and practicaldesign
- Simple assembling and disassembling
Easy Installation for inexperienced users
- Suitable for DIY
- Light weight, strong and durable canopy / awning solution can be installed at home or business without professional help.
- Removable and reusable at another place
No Joints, No welding
- It uses a one-piece roofing panel up to 30meters and does not require joints or welding of multiple panels that can potentially result in water leakage and structural deformity.
Customized size and wide range of application
- They are available for entrances, windows, patios, decks, garages, stairs, bus stops, bicycle shelter, passageways, separate garbage collection bins shelter, players’ benches and more.
- LED lights and gutters is optional to the canopy